The Universal Guideline for Human and Planetary Health
BE A WARRIOR. SUPPORT LIFE. SPREAD WISDOM.
Help us keep freedom in education, health, academics!
We don’t have matching gift donation amounts or large sponsors behind. We have you and our collective passion to make the world a better place. Your tax-deductible contribution will be an investment in:
- Creating global change through community outreach, programs, talks and community kitchens around the world.
- Continue creating and distributing our publication, Naked Food Magazine.
- Training healthcare professionals, entrepreneurs, farmers, children, families, vulnerable communities and the general public in Reversive Medicine, WFPB Nutrition, Culinary Medicine, Sustainable Gastronomy, and a sustainable whole food, plant-based lifestyle.
- Collecting groundbreaking research into the power of nutrition and sustainable lifestyle to create Universal Guidelines for Human and Planetary Health, and curriculums for schools and medical professionals.
- Creating more free resources, including health programs, videos, recipes, and e-books.
- Promoting and increasing demand for a truly compliant whole food, plant-based lifestyle with certified products and services for all aspects of life
- Providing educational and awareness programs to achieve a healthier humanity and planet for all.
We depend on your generosity to create and develop sustainable education tools and programs that are available to everyone. It is our goal to reverse or halt the progression of human and planetary disease through clear and specific structures for the global community.
Please donate. All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.
I know you believe in WFPB.ORG’s work—and I am so absolutely grateful for your support—today and always! Together, we truly making a better future for our children, ourselves, the animals, and our beautiful planet.
Thank you so much,
Available Text-Only Versions
– Available Soon –
– Available Soon –
What is the Collector’s Edition?
The Universal Guideline for Human and Planetary Health (Part One), is also available as a Collectors Edition featured in the Summer 2019 issue of Naked Food Magazine. It is a full-color, 64-page award-winning publication dedicated to human and environmental health through the power of a plant-based lifestyle.
Where is it available?
This limited edition version will be available nationwide during the summer of 2019 in retail stores and newsstands including Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods Markets, Sprouts Farmer’s Market, Lucky’s, and many more.
This limited Collector’s Edition is also available as a single digital or print version or as part of a Subscription to Naked Food Magazine.
Naked Food is plastic-free and printed in soy ink and verified recycled FSC paper.